Online Diary Imperfect Girl: Some pictures

Welcome To My Little Own Diary

Hello~ Hopefully you'll love my blog.. I'm a newbie here :D So i dont know well about all this blogy thingy.. I'll post anything i want as i treat my blog as my little own diary.. Enjoy~

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Some pictures

Hi~
I'm a bit bored right now so i'll upload some pics of me in PASUM.. But not many lah coz i didnt take many pics as i'm so busy here.. SERIOUSLY BUSY and i'm extremely tired.. If i have any free times, i usually spend my times sleeping.. LOL..


This is Rini and her group's PP.. Handsome right?? ( >.<)






Those are a few of my pics in Midvalley.. There was like a kind of Mickey Mouse's convention.. Something like that.. I didnt know what that was about.. I only took few pics with those mickey's figures.. LOL


Claudia, Rini and I with PP Ash.. He's cute right?? He's so cute in fact.. I love the way he talks.. He talks slowly and so cool.. He has that 'sarcastic accent'.. Even though he can be so sarcastic sometimes, i still find it's so cool (i dont know what's wrong with me :P )




My dorm during MHS week.. I know it looks kinda messy (actually really messy :P) But dont worry.. Now, my dorm is really neat.. :) During MHS, i didnt have the time to clean up and tidy everything..




During our first day of lecture ;) Bryan and Rini siap tetido time kuliah gik.. Hahahah.. LOL

I'll keep on uploading my latest pics in PASUM..
Bye~

Just being typical me.. :)


Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Right Reserved by Athena Hollistini