Online Diary Imperfect Girl: New Life as PASUM

Welcome To My Little Own Diary

Hello~ Hopefully you'll love my blog.. I'm a newbie here :D So i dont know well about all this blogy thingy.. I'll post anything i want as i treat my blog as my little own diary.. Enjoy~

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Life as PASUM

Now i'm a student in PASUM.. :D Go ASASIAN!! The MHS(Minggu Haluansiswa) was quite tough but enjoyable and great.. I still want another more week.. Hahahha.. All those PP especially Biro Disiplin were really strict.. But they were only acting.. During the last night of MHS, all those PP were so smart and handsome (for guys).. hahahah.. PP that caught my eyes the most was PP KPOP.. :P I noticed him from the very first day.. Yang paling lucu lah Biro Disiplin.. Time MHS, semua orang takut ngan sida nya.. Dah dorang tunjukkan sikap dorang time malam terakhir MHS, smua terus cair.. Dah lah memang handsome2 smua.. LOL.. Yang paling cute lah memang PP Ross.. hahaha.. Teringin mok begambar ngan PP KPOP tapi x jumpa.. Telampau banyak students bah.. Huhuhu.. :( First-first masuk PASUM memang lah susah sebab smua PP strict.. Lama-lama okay lh.. Makin best lagi.. :) hehehhe..
Umm~ okay.. Now let's talk about my life in dorm.. My roommate dah pindah on the 3rd day if i aint mistaken.. She got MARA and i dint.. :'( A bit sad lah.. Not that i afraid staying all by myself but it just that i felt a bit lonely.. Then, my friend, Matilda Rini checked in into my room yesterday.. Then suddenly this evening, she checked out also.. She also got accepted by MARA.. So i'm alone once again.. :'( Huhuhu..
The food here not bad lah..It just that i feel very lazy to que up and eat.. heheheh (lazy much~) BTW, i got many friends here.. (Christian one) But for Christian girls, only me and Rini that are in physical science.. Now rini moved out, so i'll be alone during the lecture.. sad much :(
Just being typical me.. :)


Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Right Reserved by Athena Hollistini