Online Diary Imperfect Girl: Friend

Welcome To My Little Own Diary

Hello~ Hopefully you'll love my blog.. I'm a newbie here :D So i dont know well about all this blogy thingy.. I'll post anything i want as i treat my blog as my little own diary.. Enjoy~

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Friend

I never knew that 3 weeks of memories could become one of the best memories of my life.. As people always say that every meeting will end up with separation (direct translation).. Yup.. And it sucks!!

Michael just left UM a few hours ago yet i already start to miss him.. (emo much) However, i support his decision.. :) All the best for him.. he knows what the best for him and i'll just support him from behind.. :)



Actually i was about to cry in front of him but i just tried to hold that feeling.. The moment i hugged him, my tears already started to fall.. But he didnt notice that.. After he left, i just cried.. :'( Congek jua ku tok.. Huhuhu..



Photos of me and michael

Just wish you all the best for your study.. :)
~Bye Michael~

Just being typical me.. :)


Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Right Reserved by Athena Hollistini