Online Diary Imperfect Girl: B.A.E.M

Welcome To My Little Own Diary

Hello~ Hopefully you'll love my blog.. I'm a newbie here :D So i dont know well about all this blogy thingy.. I'll post anything i want as i treat my blog as my little own diary.. Enjoy~

Saturday, July 7, 2012

B.A.E.M


B.A.E.M

Short-form for our name; Barbara, Athena, Eugene and Michael.. 
We call ourselves as Stalker Group.. Hahahha.. :D But i think Gossiping Group suits us more.. Hahaha.. 
We love to make our own movies as here in UM we dont have lots of entertainments so TADAA~ B.A.E.M Production Sdn Bhd produces its own movies LOL (berangan sangat) 

Director : Barbara Mckenna
Producer : Athena Hollistini
Cameraman : Eugene Jackson
Scriptwriter : Michael Dylan

Adei.. We also did lots of stalking jobs ( mengalahkan FBI :P) Hahahaha.. So far, we had stalked most of our own friends and had discovered so many things.. ( shocking+funny things/news) LOL 

We even have our own frienship bracelets and tumblers(actually those tumblers were given by CSS Um) :)


Our group bracelets (also friendship bracelets)

B.A.E.M 's tumblers

Gonna show some of my drawings about B.A.E.M.. I did all of those during lectures :P (i was sleepy so i tried to not fall asleep by sketching something)

WARNING : I'm not an artist so those pics are not that 'good' :)




Michael



Athena (me)



Eugene



Barbara

Okay.. Bye~ ;)







Just being typical me.. :)


Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Right Reserved by Athena Hollistini